Monday, May 2, 2011

Truly Inspirational

       If you haven't watched the 1 Litre of Tears television series yet, I highly recommend that you do. It's a true story about a girl who was diagnosed with an incurable degenerative disease called Spinocerebellar Degeneration at the age of 15, it shows all of the struggles that she had to overcome. There is never a dull moment. If you're a really emotional person, like me, you'll cry every episode. You can find all the episodes on Youtube.com translated in English, if you must. This J-dorama is so inspirational to me, it made me realize that my life is not as difficult as those out there with an incurable disease, struggling to survive every waking moment of their lives. To Kitō Aya herself, arigatou for making me a better person, and arigatou for being so strong despite your disease and fighting through it and inspiring others to continue on living their lives even though your time was cut too short. You were truly a strong individual. R.I.P (July 19, 1962 – May 23, 1988)


 "I really don’t want to say things such as “I want to go back as how things were before” . I recognize how I am right now, and I will continue to live on."

No comments:

Post a Comment