Monday, May 2, 2011

Recent Feelings

     I remember when I was younger that I use to be the kind of person that felt dependent on being in a relationship. With relationships came a lot of drama, therefore, I dropped all ties of finding anyone that I may be "destined" to be with. I started having feelings of wanting to become more independent, and something that you learn when you decide that you may as well be better off by yourself, is that you're a lot stronger than you'd ever thought you'd be. It's a great feeling. Being independent, you start realizing many mistakes that you've made in the past. I learned that in the past, I was the type of person to focus on the type of guys that I wanted, and less on the type of guys that I deserved. Nobody's perfect. We've all made mistakes whether we like it or not. In order to progress in life, we have to make mistakes, but most importantly, we need to learn from them. There's no progression if we always make the same dumb mistake and do not learn from it, ex: being attracted to an a**hole of a guy/girl,etc. Relationships are nice to have, but recently, I feel as if relationships are just another thing to stress about. If you don't agree, I apologize, I don't mean to offend you, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I will continue to blog about this later on in the day because as of right now, I'm at school blogging, when I should be finishing work on Ecology (yay for procrastination!). Also, feel free to leave a comment on this blog. I would be more than happy to reply to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment